Twintail news ticker

BREAKING NEWS: Tail Blue seen entering Love Hotel with the mangatron! - RUMOR: Is Twoearle building a super secret S&M room in mangatron's basement? - SCANDAL! Tail Yellow and mangatron spied with dog collar's around their neck! Is Maso x Maso possible? - SPECIAL REPORT: Dark Grasper is madly in love with mangatron's Gendo Ikari glasses! More news at 11.

November 21, 2013

SENRAN KAGURA BURST 3DS FAQ

Here's the landing page for my Senran Kagura Burst FAQ, for the Nintendo 3DS. Found a typo, or want to share some combo tips? Post a comment here, and I'll get to it as soon as humanly possible.

2 comments:

  1. How long is the game in casual playing hours?
    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's take myself for example, I played only to finish the story first. Including both schools, doing all story missions plus 4, maybe 5 side missions, it took me 35 hours, 30 minutes. Take 3 hours out of that to type my FAQ, though maybe not because I type really fast, so I'd say a little over 35 hours.

      Now that would probably be 50+ hours if one does all missions A rank per girl, bring all characters to both Yin and Yang fighting styles, yeah that sounds about right.

      Delete

Must be a registered user to comment. This is required to combat the increased amount of spam.